- 17 MaySLIM NASCO 2018
- 26 FebWoman Super Achiever of the year
- 26 FebOne of the 100 best business leaders
- 20 OctTwo Giants join hands
- 30 JunGREAT PLACE TO WORK 2017
- 24 MayPrime Group charters Toastmasters Club
- 16 MayToastmasters Ovation 2017
- 19 AprChannel EYE- Business News On 2017-04-19
- 19 DecGround breaking ceremony
- 13 Julgreat place to work in Sri Lanka for 2016 .
- 09 JulASIA PACIFIC PROPERTY AWARDS
- 05 JulLMD April Issue 2016
- 05 JulLamudi.lk
- 05 JulDream Home- Daily Mirror
- 01 NovBUSINESSPEOPLE OF THE YEAR IN 2014 - LMD
- 28 SepParadise City Athurugiriya Grand Launch
- 01 JulKadella Magazine 2014
- 29 JunPrime Premier League 2014
- 09 MayBest Real Estate Company
- 18 AprWCRC Leaders Asia WE Award - 2014
- 21 DecPirith Ceremony
- 18 DecOpening Ceremony of New Prime Lands Building
- 15 AugNaREDA
- 14 AugRajagiriya Residencies Launch
- 30 MarKottawa Residencies 30th March 2013
- 02 JanReal Leader's NIght 2012
- 12 Nov Siyapath Wila
Two Giants join hands
Maga to construct Prime Grand
Prime Group, the leading Sri Lankan property giant, announced the awarding of the contract for construction of its iconic property Prime Grand, Ward Place to renowned construction entity Maga Engineering at a ceremony held at the Prime Grand Display Suite and Sales Gallery, on October 19, 2017.
Prior to the awarding of the contract, an extensive evaluation process was carried out by Prime Group in collaboration with the project consultants, where the top five firms in the industry, including a Fortune 500 listed entity, were given the opportunity to bid for the project.
Prime Group intends finalising all details pertaining to the implementation of the project work by end October. Construction work is set commence subsequently.
The ceremony was graced by Chairman Prime Group - Mr. Brahmanage Premalal and Chairman Maga Engineering – Mr. M. G. Kularatne, along with the Prime Grand team, the consultants and the team from Maga.
Speaking at the ceremony, Mr. Brahmanage Premalal said: “This is indeed a significant moment for Prime Group and the jewel in our crown – Prime Grand, Ward Place. It gives us great confidence that our partner for the completion of Prime Grand, Ward Place is Maga Engineering, the leading construction firm in the country.”
“We are very pleased to have been awarded the contract for Prime Grand. This is a true reflection to our expertise and reputation as a large-scale builder in the construction industry. We are happy that Prime Group placed their trust in us to build to deliver this prestigious project,” Mr. M. G. Kularatne - Chairman, Maga Engineering added.
The tallest development in Colombo 7, Prime Grand is set to become the residential address of choice, features 316 apartments of varying configurations, ranging from 2-bedrooms to ultra-exclusive penthouses.
Having broken ground on the 6th of December, 2016, Prime Grand is due for completion by end 2020.
From L to R:
Mr. Shiromal Fernando – Managing Director, CSEC (Pvt) Ltd., Mr. G. S. De Silva – Chairman, DG5, Mr. M. G. Kularatne – Chairman, Maga Engineering, Mr. Brahmanage Premalal – Chairman, Prime Group, Ms. Sandamini – Deputy Chairperson, Prime Group, Mr. Manjula Weerakkody – Managing Director, Prime Residencies (