- 19 JulBest Developer of Sri Lanka
- 19 JulGreat place to work 2018
- 17 MaySLIM NASCO 2018
- 26 FebWoman Super Achiever of the year
- 26 FebOne of the 100 best business leaders
- 20 OctTwo Giants join hands
- 30 JunGREAT PLACE TO WORK 2017
- 24 MayPrime Group charters Toastmasters Club
- 16 MayToastmasters Ovation 2017
- 19 AprChannel EYE- Business News On 2017-04-19
- 19 DecGround breaking ceremony
- 13 Julgreat place to work in Sri Lanka for 2016 .
- 09 JulASIA PACIFIC PROPERTY AWARDS
- 05 JulLMD April Issue 2016
- 05 JulLamudi.lk
- 05 JulDream Home- Daily Mirror
- 01 NovBUSINESSPEOPLE OF THE YEAR IN 2014 - LMD
- 28 SepParadise City Athurugiriya Grand Launch
- 01 JulKadella Magazine 2014
- 29 JunPrime Premier League 2014
- 09 MayBest Real Estate Company
- 18 AprWCRC Leaders Asia WE Award - 2014
- 21 DecPirith Ceremony
- 18 DecOpening Ceremony of New Prime Lands Building
- 15 AugNaREDA
- 14 AugRajagiriya Residencies Launch
- 30 MarKottawa Residencies 30th March 2013
- 02 JanReal Leader's NIght 2012
- 12 Nov Siyapath Wila
Great place to work in Sri Lanka for 2016
Great Place To Work® Institute presenting the Best Companies to Work for in Sri Lanka for each and every year, in partnership with LMD and the Ceylon Chamber of Commerce. Among 75 companies representing over 15 industries Prime Lands Private limited won two awards consecutively benchmarking real estate industry.
The Assessment process of this is a unique combination of understanding employee’s experience through an employee survey and co- relating the same with Great Place To Work® Institute’s assessment of employee practices. Trust index measures Positive employee experience across five dimensions namely credibility, Respect, Trust, Pride and Camaraderie. Culture audit assess nine practice areas and benchmarks people practices such as hiring, inspiring, speaking, listening, thanking, Developing, caring, celebrating and sharing.
With great honor and gratitude, we are delighted to announce that we are the gold medalist for medium category company. We were also awarded great place to work in Sri Lanka for 2016 for 2nd consecutive year. The conference was held on the 8th of July 2016
Prime Lands (Pvt) Ltd started with a Vision of “Committed to Create a Better Place on Earth” and established 20 years ago. From our initial start with just four employees, we have now expanded into over 150 employees and diversified into a number of different business sectors by delivering the best value for stakeholders exceeding their expectations day by day.
“Getting recognized as one of the great place to work in Sri Lanka is an Incredible Honor and testament. We have extended our mission statement to our internal customers by creating a better place to work. We have greater focus on building policies and practices that catered to our employees who we believe is our most important asset. Our aim was to create the most productive and rewarding working environment possible along with an environment that would inspire and excite employee everyday” said B. Premalal, Chairman- Prima Lands Group.
Employees believe they work for great organizations when they consistently trust the people they work for, having pride in what they do and when they enjoy the people they work with. Prime Lands Group created that environment for all the employees benchmarking the real estate industry and adding value to company’s human resource constantly. Link rewards and recognition, with ability, performance and contribution to become an employer of choice.
We believe our success lies in our people. Therefore, we strive to create a fulfilling work environment that accommodates the personal growth and developmental aspirations of our employees with that of the company. The strong bond of friendship and loyalty inculcated within the work environment improves your team spirit and guide you towards your own career goals. We always value our employees and giving hands for their career development to strive and step forward in the career ladder.