Prime Mandakini Kandy
Land for sale in Matale
- Matale Palapathwala
Matale (Sinhala: මාතලේ) is a and administrative capital of the Matale District of the Central Province, of Sri Lanka. It is 142 kilometres (88 mi) from Colombo and 26 kilometres (16 mi) from Kandy. Surrounding the town are the Knuckles Mountain Range, the foothills were calledWiltshire by the British. It is a mainly agricultural area, where tea, rubber, vegetable and spice cultivation dominate.
- * About 6 km from Matale town
- * 1 km from Palapathwala junction from Dambulla road
- * Right next to the Mandakini Hote
- * Electricity and water provided
- * Flat land
- * 30 footmain access to the land
- * 20 feet internal roads
Send us an Inquire on Prime Mandakini Kandy - 43
You haven't searched any lands yet!